This statement applies to content published as part of the Customer Satisfaction Survey, managed by the Transport Strategy Centre at Imperial College London on behalf of the members of the American Bus Benchmarking Group (ABBG).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use the survey. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- Resize to the size of your window and display a readable text size whichever device you are using
- Zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility issues
If you need the survey in a different format then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the agency contact listed below. We will consider your request and get back to you in seven days.
- Austin Capital Metro: Martin Kareithi; email@example.com; 512-364-3228
- Buffalo NFTA: PAL@nfta.com
- Dallas DART: Noah Berlin; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hampton Roads HRT: email@example.com
- San Bernardino Omnitrans: Arianna Maldonado; firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Petersburg PSTA: ADA@psta.net; 727-540-1844
- Spokane STA: email@example.com; (509) 325-6094
- Utah UTA: Lenelle Presha; ombudsman@firstname.lastname@example.org;
How we test this website
The survey was last tested for accessibility compliance in February 2023 and these tests have been carried out internally.